"A recent study in the peer-reviewed journal Electoral Studies estimated that illegal aliens cast about 1.4 million votes in the 2008 and 2010 elections, and that their votes “likely gave Senate Democrats the pivotal 60th vote needed to overcome filibusters in order to pass health care reform and other Obama administration priorities in the 111th Congress.”
Here are some cases of suspected impersonation fraud discovered during just the month-and-a-half prior to the November election:
• San Pedro, Calif.: 83 absentee ballots were sent to different registered voters who all supposedly lived in the same small, two-bedroom apartment. If not for an observant neighbor, this case would never have been discovered.
• Pennsylvania: Democrat organization FieldWorks LLC was raided by Pennsylvania State Police on allegations that it fraudulently filled out registration forms for thousands of voters.
• Indiana: State police “believe there could be hundreds of fraudulent voter registration records with different combinations of made up names and addresses with people’s real information.“
• Chicago: An investigation by CBS-2 found that “119 dead people have voted a total of 229 times in Chicago in the last decade.”
• Virginia: After examining just eight of the state’s 133 counties, 1,046 illegal aliens were discovered to already be registered voters.
• New York City: In an undercover video, Democrats themselves were caught complaining about the amount of voter fraud created by Mayor Bill de Blasio’s decision to give out ID cards without checking recipients’ identities."
Do non-citizens vote in U.S. elections?
Jesse T. Richmana, Gulshan A. Chatthab, David C. Earnestb,
a Department of Political Science, Old Dominion University, BAL 7000, Norfolk, VA 23529, USA
b Old Dominion University, USA
c George Mason University, USA
Received 24 January 2014, Revised 12 August 2014, Accepted 3 September 2014
Я считаю, что надо бы провести масшатабное официальное расследование хотя бы в 2-3 штатах.